This meeting will focus on completing the needed forms and bring the membership up to date with the society activities.
We want to hear from you….
Have your say at the 2015 Nova Scotia Paramedic Society AGM.
AGM meeting details
Date: September 30th 2015
Location: EHS Conference room
237 Brownlow Ave, Suite 160. Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
Conference Call: to be announced.
1) Election of our new Directors
2) Charity status will be filed with application completed for 2016.
3) 1954 Pontiac Ambulance – Funding is complete and we are setting up plans to bring this ambulance home sometime before before November 2015.
4) Paramedic Documentary – We begin recording our living history videos this October. We have a list of about 10-15 professionals and seniors that will share their EMS experiences and stories pre-’98.
5) EMS Dress Uniform – We have received many emails requesting and asking if we can find ways to help paramedics address/support this issue.
6) Engage EMS – We are looking at setting up a central EMS conference for 2016.
We have a full plate of discussions for next week’s meeting and 2016 is looking like a very exciting year for Nova Scotia Paramedics.